FREE never turns away a participant for financial reasons
Not all families of riders have the income to pay the requested $145/session fee. This is where FREE’s Full Rider Scholarship Program steps in.
During a typical year, FREE provides 48 full scholarships. (48 full scholarships X $250 per participant = $12,000/year.)
Full Rider Scholarships are available to individuals participating in the program for the first time as well as those who have had their circumstances change. FREE’s Board of Directors reviews scholarship applications, with the number of scholarship awarded based on available funds.
Full Rider Scholarship benefits to you:
• Branded Scholarship (ie the ABC Rider Scholarship)
• Meet-and-greet with FREE’s Board of Directors at a FREE session.
• Photo of you and a horse used in the FREE program. (Because full scholarship riders are kept confidential, a photo of you and the scholarship awardee is not possible.)
• Scholarship sponsor certificate suitable for framing.
• Recognition on FREE’s web site.
• Social media recognition.
• Introduction at a sponsor recognition event.
• Signage of annual horse show.